Today has been an interesting day. I went to the surgeon this AM and had two of the four drains pulled. Secondly, I had 60mL put into each implant. No bad. I can’t tell much of a difference, but SuperHubs can and they both, MD and SuperHubs, like the way I’m healing. My awesome sister-in-law, Kristin, went with me and we had giggles after I asked Dr. Singer how big we can go with these suckers! His response “As big as you want ‘em girl!” Which I think is hilarious. I think tonight I will write about what is currently ailing me..
1. I am NOT eating. I can’t stomach any food. MD said it is probably the Keflex (antibiotics) so that may be switched on Monday. I am down to a very low weight. I am seriously hoping that it isn’t from just the boob-a-roos missing. So we will see how this pans out.
2. I have NOT had a BM (well one) in eight days. Prunes are being forced down, and I just got some Miralax. Crazy, how I don’t even feel constipated. If it were my patient I’d be pulling out the lactulose guns and helping some poopers on their way. Glad I’m not my own nurse.
3. I tried to go without any pain medication from 10P last night to 9AM this morning, figuring “I got this“… and well I do not have this. Dr. Singer, SuperHubs, Fantabulous Amanda, MIL, and I’m sure the rest of you will soon be on that train of disapproval. I got renewals of medications and am back on a sensible regimen. Silly me.
4. The most trivial of concerns…. I’m going to Disney. Rented a house with private pool. I don’t know what size swim suit to buy. Is that crazy or what? Let’s hear what you guys have to say on that. The stitches will be out, the girls will be plumper and no bothersome and grotesque drains. Let the comments come-a-flooding in.
5. I have heard from so many friends, most of whom I’ve not spoken to for over 20 years. Again humbled and loved. My life is complete, should it end now. Love is abundant and I have my health and family happy. I am happy. Love to all of you, including myself.
For the record, Mo’ is taking this in her mature style. That kid is great. She loves the healing process. She admires mommy’s attitude and she just plain is the sweetest girl in the world. Maddox’s only words of advice are that the blood in the drains is “NOT apple juice, so don’t drink it mom. OK!” Love that kid. Hope you all are well. xoxo M3